LES HIVERNALES: THE OPEN STAGE – CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
Would you like to show us your talent and your artistic world?
Would you like to try yourself in front of an audience?
Les Hivernales de la Danse share their open space with you in the Écuries du Manège Fonck in Liège!
On Sunday 17 March 2024, the 1st edition of the Hivernales’ Open Stage offers you a unique opportunity to raise public awareness of your dance style. Whether you’re a non-professional dancer, a dancer in its way to become a professional, or an experienced dancer; solo, duo or group; we’d like to give you a hand in promoting your work, by enabling a sensitive audience to discover it in complete freedom.
Choreographic works must be able to be presented in minimum technical conditions.
- Stage dimensions: 10m x 4.5m (6 columns, including 4 at each corner and 2 at 5m on either side)
- Lighting: full light, softer due to installation of decorative fabrics, possibility of varying colors if required
- Style: classical, contemporary, neo-classical, jazz, lyrical, tap, couple dance
- Solo, duo, groups
- Finished pieces, research, improvisation or rehearsal work
- Maximum duration 30 minutes per participant
- Timing: Sunday 17 March 2024, between 11 am and 2.30 pm
To submit your application, please send us a presentation of you/your collective, a description of what you would like to propose during the open stage, and a video showing your work to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 12 February 2024 at the latest
The Hivernales artistic direction will then select the collectives and individuals who will be invited to take part in the Open Stage, and will establish a schedule for their participation. No participation fee will be charged. Each participant will be responsible for his/her own communications to promote his/her participation.
We can’t wait to discover your projects, to travel into your artistic universe, and to live this new dance event in a spirit of sharing, discovery, and passion.